Re: [g-a-devel]Panel Accessibility

Marc,

I have started gnome-panel-2 and it creates two panels; one on the top of the
screen is a FoobarWidget and there is a standard panel at the button of the
screen which contains a tasklist. I find that the focus is initially on the
PanelWidget in the FoobarWidget. My PanelWidget contains two buttons, one of
which is a launcher for Netcape and the other is a laumcher for GnomeTerminal.
These are both ButtonWidgets. In both cases the accessible name is unknown but
the accessible description contains the tooltip for the panel. Shift+F1 ought to
display the tooltip for the buttons but does not seem to be working. I will have
a look at what is going on with the tooltip.

The FoobarWidget contains two menubars, but accessing the second menubar will
not be possible until bug 54047 (Toolbar navigation) is fixed.

Accessing the other panels requires fixing bugs which I have logged against the
window manager to allow one to navigate to panels.

Padraig