[g-a-devel]Panel Accessibility

Hi All,

I've been playing with GNOME and various applications, and have had varying degrees of success using them with speech and the keyboard alone. When I run gnome-panel-2, there are three widgets in the tab order-- two nameless buttons and a nameless panel. With the keyboard, I can access the topmost menu bar with the "programs", accessories, internet, etc. menus in it, but nothing else. Any ideas as to how I can access the rest of the panel, or at what code I should look to see if some modifications would allow me access to it?

Thanks,

Marc