Re: gnome-libs 2.0 API
- From: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
- To: Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org>
- Cc: murrayc usa net, gnome-2-0-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gnome-libs 2.0 API
- Date: 23 Jun 2001 12:51:23 -0400
> Dude, you're confused.
Dude, I am not confused. The problem is just that I didn't follow the
2.0 lists until recently, and of course nobody bothered telling me about
> The reason was that GnomeDock was in libgnomeui, but we didn't want to make
> libbonoboui depend on libgnomeui. So we moved GnomeDock to bonoboui and renamed
Hmm this approach doesn't sound right; IMHO Bonobo should contain the
Bonobo stuff, and not random GTK+ widgetry.
Anyway, I haven't been following the original discussions so I'll go
hunt for them in the archives. (Pointers are welcome of course.)
] [Thread Prev