Re: gnome-libs 2.0 API
- From: Bob Smith <bob thestuff net>
- To: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
- Cc: Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org>, murrayc usa net, gnome-2-0-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gnome-libs 2.0 API
- Date: 26 Jun 2001 10:30:19 -0600
Shouldnt the Dock widget be moved into GTK 2.0? Then you dont have the
wierd dependency, and the widget is more portable to other platforms as
On 23 Jun 2001 12:51:23 -0400, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
> > Dude, you're confused.
> Dude, I am not confused. The problem is just that I didn't follow the
> 2.0 lists until recently, and of course nobody bothered telling me about
> the plan.
> > The reason was that GnomeDock was in libgnomeui, but we didn't want to make
> > libbonoboui depend on libgnomeui. So we moved GnomeDock to bonoboui and renamed
> > it.
> Hmm this approach doesn't sound right; IMHO Bonobo should contain the
> Bonobo stuff, and not random GTK+ widgetry.
> Anyway, I haven't been following the original discussions so I'll go
> hunt for them in the archives. (Pointers are welcome of course.)
> gnome-2-0-list mailing list
> gnome-2-0-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev