Re: Daily eye candy.

On Sat, Dec 08, 2001 at 12:04:51PM -0500, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Yeah, it's a bunch of crack. Probable 2.2 project is to replace it -
> if we could get a prototype of the replacement in GAL or behind the
> libbonoboui IDL sometime in the next few months that'd be awesome, and
> then move it when appropriate. (It should probably work in terms of a
> "model" object that could be either gnome-vfs or the Windows
> filesystem or the UNIX filesystem.)

There is some crack, but completition IS needed.  I find it utterly
frustrating to use other then gtk+ file dialogs since I have to mouse
around a lot.  After having to open a bunch of files in mozilla my wrist
hurt like hell,a nd I was annoyed to no end.

Perhaps completition like the one that nautilus does since that's new user
friendly.

George