Re: Daily eye candy.

George wrote:

> There is some crack, but completition IS needed.  I find it utterly
> frustrating to use other then gtk+ file dialogs since I have to mouse
> around a lot.  After having to open a bunch of files in mozilla my wrist
> hurt like hell,a nd I was annoyed to no end.

I've always quite liked the OpenOffice file dialog, actually... it does
filename completion unobtrusively in the background without you even
having to press Tab, which is a bonus, because using Tab for things
other than widget navigation is somewhat against the GNOME UI guidelines
:)  I presume it doesn't faze new users too much, either, because most
OO users are 'new' (or at least more used to M$ Office), and I'm not
aware of any complaints about it.

Cheeri,
Calum.