Re: Applets-a-go-go!

<quote who="James M. Cape">

> > - There's a better mini-commander thingy out there that uses more
> >   GNOME-2-ish stuff. I think it's a Jimbob creation.
>
> Actually, it's more GNOME 1.4-ish. I'd need to update it to use 2.0
> stuff (gconf, any changes in gnome-vfs, possibly bonobo, etc).

Well, all of them have porting issues. :) But file_runner supports gnome-vfs
trickery, Nautilus, etc. It's very perky.

> I wanted to put it in CVS for > 1.4.1, but I wasn't sure whether this
> was OK given webcontrol (the webcontrol author wanted to keep his applet
> in).

OK, well unless Garrett Smith <gsmith serv net> or Rusty Geldmacher
<rusty wpi edu> leap in with a port, I think we should support your far
nicer file_runner applet.

> Anyways, I can update it for 2.0, if anyone cares.

"I care." </skywalker>

;)

- Jeff

--
          Perl: Making thick Windows admins redundant since 1987.