Re: Applets-a-go-go!

On Sat, 2001-12-08 at 17:01, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Some thoughts:
>
> <quote who="Seth Nickell">
[snip]
> > 	* utility (deskguide, printer, tasklist, charpick, gweather,
> > 		   mini-commander, screenshooter, whereami, gdict)
>
> - There's a better mini-commander thingy out there that uses more
>   GNOME-2-ish stuff. I think it's a Jimbob creation.

Actually, it's more GNOME 1.4-ish. I'd need to update it to use 2.0
stuff (gconf, any changes in gnome-vfs, possibly bonobo, etc).

I wanted to put it in CVS for > 1.4.1, but I wasn't sure whether this
was OK given webcontrol (the webcontrol author wanted to keep his applet
in).

Right now it's at
http://jimbob.myip.org/software/file_runner_applet-0.2.tar.gz

Anyways, I can update it for 2.0, if anyone cares.

> - Jeff

    Jim Cape
    http://www.ignore-your.tv

    "No cause, no God, no abstract idea can justify the mass
     slaughter of innocents."
        -- Edward Said