Re: Getting libgnome* into shape

Hi all,

> What about Michael's concerns about the PropertyBox API?
>
> Also, is there a sane way to do an instant-apply PropertyBox
> (i.e. with onyl a Close button?)

I have the property box doing this, and it fixes Michaels problems with
poking at the structure. There's basically nothing to poke at.

I will port it across to gnome 2 tonight or tomorrow if it has a chance
to go in. If not I'll keep playing with this silly putty I bought.

(For recap, it has a close, revert and help buttons, and doesn't look
stupid if there's only one page in it.)

I'll also meantion that I think we still need an official property
dialog because everything *EVERYTHING* uses it.

iain