Re: Getting libgnome* into shape
- From: iain <iain ximian com>
- To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs noisehavoc org>
- Cc: George <jirka 5z com>, gnome-2-0-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Getting libgnome* into shape
- Date: 27 Aug 2001 21:37:06 -0400
> What about Michael's concerns about the PropertyBox API?
> Also, is there a sane way to do an instant-apply PropertyBox
> (i.e. with onyl a Close button?)
I have the property box doing this, and it fixes Michaels problems with
poking at the structure. There's basically nothing to poke at.
I will port it across to gnome 2 tonight or tomorrow if it has a chance
to go in. If not I'll keep playing with this silly putty I bought.
(For recap, it has a close, revert and help buttons, and doesn't look
stupid if there's only one page in it.)
I'll also meantion that I think we still need an official property
dialog because everything *EVERYTHING* uses it.
] [Thread Prev