Re: API freeze release ... status so far.

Michael Meeks <michael ximian com> writes:

> 	You can port libgda now - since libbonobo is frozen and released -
> you'll need to block on Martin releasing libgnome / libgnomeui since sadly
> libgnome is a libbonobo dependancy - though quite why I forget, perhaps
> that can be fixed.

I can promise you to make a tarball of libgnome before I go to the
Olewiger Weinfest (tomorrow evening) :-)

Does libgda depend on libgnomeui - because libgnomeui is still a very big
mess and I have no idea how long it takes to clean it up.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)