Re: API freeze release ... status so far.
- From: Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org>
- To: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- Cc: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>, Sander Vesik <Sander Vesik Sun COM>, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, Christian Schaller <Uraeus linuxrising org>, <gnome-2-0-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: API freeze release ... status so far.
- Date: 03 Aug 2001 18:50:18 +0200
Michael Meeks <michael ximian com> writes:
> You can port libgda now - since libbonobo is frozen and released -
> you'll need to block on Martin releasing libgnome / libgnomeui since sadly
> libgnome is a libbonobo dependancy - though quite why I forget, perhaps
> that can be fixed.
I can promise you to make a tarball of libgnome before I go to the
Olewiger Weinfest (tomorrow evening) :-)
Does libgda depend on libgnomeui - because libgnomeui is still a very big
mess and I have no idea how long it takes to clean it up.
martin gnome org (private)
baulig suse de (work)
] [Thread Prev