Re: API freeze release ... status so far.

Hi Martin,

On 3 Aug 2001, Martin Baulig wrote:
> Does libgda depend on libgnomeui - because libgnomeui is still a very
> big mess and I have no idea how long it takes to clean it up.

	I don't want to distract you (yet further) from your great
libgnome fixing - but ... if you could let us know precicely what the big
mess is in libgnomeui, what the big picture is, what needs fixing /
auditing / removing - before you leave that'd be great. Then I can get to
work addressing the issues.

	Also, when will you be back ?

	Regards,

		Michael.