Re: API freeze release ... status so far.

Hi Rodrigo,

On 3 Aug 2001, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> if by foundation libs you mean any kind of libraries, can I propose to
> also include in this lot libgda and libgnomedb?

	Well - now is a good time to start porting them to the new
platform - as for what is 'core' Gnome, and what is official whatever -
who an say.

> They are now very stable, based on Bonobo (both) and everything is
> ready to start porting them to GNOME 2 as soon as the freeze happens.

	You can port libgda now - since libbonobo is frozen and released -
you'll need to block on Martin releasing libgnome / libgnomeui since sadly
libgnome is a libbonobo dependancy - though quite why I forget, perhaps
that can be fixed.

	Regards,

		Michael.