l10n issues (Re: GNOME Releng web site)

Maciej Stachowiak <mjs eazel com> writes:

> I put some info at:
>
> http://gnome-releng.eazel.com/

Thanks for relenging!

An aside first: I do agree with Alan it's not appropriate to drop `gmc'
-- it should be dropped when 2.0 will be released.

l10n (localization): Even if we try to be ready in time some work will
be left after the release (add missing translations, improve
translations: consistency is one of the keywords).

That's why I'd like to ask to re-release all major packages after a
certain period of time (a month?) even if there was no bug to fix.  This
would make us translators happy :)

Yes, I know some package maintainers are brave souls already and have
done this tedious job for the 1.2 series ;-)

--
work : ke suse de                          |          ------    ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |         ------   _-\_<,