GNOME Releng web site

I put some info at:

http://gnome-releng.eazel.com/

(the URL is temporary, it will become http://releng.gnome.org)

There's a link to the current package list there, and a list of the
currently open proposals for adding or removing packages. I think I
may have missed some - I remember that someone proposed adding
gnome-iconedit but I can't find the mail message that proposed this in
the archives.

There will be a bugzilla instance for tracking release tasks at the
releng site soon, for now, I hope the release addition/removal
proposals will help people kep track of what's been going on on this
list.

 - Maciej