Re: extra app list (revision)

"mathieu [ chaos chaos chaos since 79 ]" wrote:
[......]
> And I repeat my view, I REALLY dont like the idea of a « software for the
> newbies », a less-capable tool...
>
> Working on a simple mode for the gimp is probably a more constructive idea
> that working on a simple software for the image. (but everybody do what he
> want to do...)

I don't agree with both of this statements.

We need simple tools.

I am always getting new "ideas" and "features" for gedit that
I don't include/plan to include. Why ? Because gedit is a SIMPLE
text editor and I want to keep it that way. There is a need for
simple tools as well as complex ones. I use gedit & emacs a lot,
depending on what I need to acomplish.

Chema