Re: [gnet-dev] SSL?

That sounds like a good idea.  I don't have time to do it in the near
future. If someone can get me a patch, I can integrate it immediately. Otherwise, I may not get to it for another month.
Yes, It is and as I said I actually wokring on the SSL implementation
based on inital version that I get from fredo. However as I see the soup ssl
dosn't contain deep CRL and CA chain verify method so I would like to extend
it. I hope I can release an inital version very soon (before the
end of the month).

Just thought i'd mension it, but did anyone know about stunnel?
http://www.stunnel.org/

Someone has suggested I used this for SSL over TCP. I'd rather use GNet if possible.
Regards,

Martyn