Re: [gnet-dev] SSL?

On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 08:09:06PM -0400, David A. Helder wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-07-15 at 06:44, fredo wrote:
> > On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:07:19 +0100, you wrote:
> > take the source of soup/libsoup and reuse the
> > code from their ssl_channel implementation
> > since most of the networking code used by
> > soup/libsoup was also reused from gnet :)
> >
> > soup-openssl.[ch] contains basically the io_channel code.
>
> That sounds like a good idea.  I don't have time to do it in the near
> future.  If someone can get me a patch, I can integrate it immediately.
> Otherwise, I may not get to it for another month.
Yes, It is and as I said I actually wokring on the SSL implementation
based on inital version that I get from fredo. However as I see the soup ssl
dosn't contain deep CRL and CA chain verify method so I would like to extend
it. I hope I can release an inital version very soon (before the
end of the month).

Regards,
Ferenc