[gnet] C++ bindings for gnet

Hi.
I've switched from wxwindows to gtkmm. Since gtkmm doesn't include all
the things wxwindows can do (like networking) I have to look for
alternatives.
I've just found this library and it fits my needs very well. Since I'd
like to program purely in C++ I wonder if there are C++ bindings for
gnet. Maybe someone has done some work on it.
If you don't know anything like that, how would I best start to do it
myself? Can it be done similar to gtkmm?

Another question: Is gnet completely portable to M$ Windows?

Thanks,		Jonas Schrieb