RE: [gnet-dev] SSL?

On Tue, 2003-07-15 at 04:07, martyn 2 russell bt com wrote:
> Plus, David, have you thought about approaching Red Hat to get the GNet
> library included as part of the download?  This would help people who depend
> on the library a great deal.  Also, I am thinking the library does offer a
> lot to people who want to write socket based applications and with the
> inclusion of SSL and all the current API supported, it makes it a worthy
> contender IMO.

It's been picked up by Debian and FreeBSD ports.  I'm suprised other
distros haven't included it yet.  I'll add this to my todo list.

If there are any projects using GNet not listed on the homepage, please
send me an email.

David

--
David Helder - dhelder gizmolabs org - http://www.gizmolabs.org/~dhelder