Re: conversion flach 24bit to flac 16bit

Hi David,

I doubt that this is the problem - joint stereo can save some but
nowhere near as much... Do this - convert a file from a cd to wav,
and then the wav to flac - chek its size (usually 30-40% smaller than
wav). In any case the converted flac to wav can never be bigger in
size than the original wav (аgree?) :). I have been supporting
gnormalize in the past - since I saw gnac I really prefer to use a
native nice gnome app (gnac must become the standard converetr in
gnome..so all conversions must work properly...and I am more that
happy to contribute...