Re: conversion flach 24bit to flac 16bit

Ok,

I think it may not be a bug.
Do you know what is the default decompresses wav format with flac -d ?

I think it is joint stereo audio, and we are doing full stereo.
It is juste an idea.. I've to check that when I have time.

If you continue like this in 2 months you will be a
contributor/maintainer of gnac :p