Re: conversion flach 24bit to flac 16bit

Sorry, we are still missing an easy to use verbose output.

You can enable it installing gnac from source:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnac/files/

* decompress de archive.
* ./configure --enable-debug
* make
* sudo make install

Then you can run gnac from the terminal and see the debug output.