Re: Just downloaded revision 2057- glib-gettextize: command not found

Hi Max,

I made a mistake with the instructions I just sent. The java-libglom
moduleset only builds libglom, not the full glom UI. I've attached a
moduleset that you use to build the full Glom app. You'll need to
change the .jhbuildrc file to use this moduleset and make glom the
default module.

Sorry for if this caused any problems.

Cheers, Ben