Re: Just downloaded revision 2057- glib-gettextize: command not found
- From: Ben Konrath <ben bagu org>
- To: msjs08 <msjs08 gmail com>
- Cc: glom-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Just downloaded revision 2057- glib-gettextize: command not found
- Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 13:26:41 +0200
On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 6:30 AM, msjs08 <msjs08 gmail com>
I don't compile software very often but I was having issues with
glom just shutting down while trying to import from a csv file
so I downloaded glom revision 2057 using svn but when I start the
install process, I get errors.
[max localhost glom]$ sudo ./autogen.sh
./autogen.sh: line 56: glib-gettextize: command not found
How can I get further?
What do I need to do?
The subversion repo is obsolete. The most recent version of Glom is in the git GNOME git repository:http://git.gnome.org/browse/glom
But before you build from source, maybe there's another way get you a newer version of Glom (e.g. the Glom PPA). Which distribution are you using? And which version of Glom?
] [Thread Prev