Just downloaded revision 2057- glib-gettextize: command not found

Hi
I don't compile software very often but I was having issues with glom just shutting down while trying to import from a csv file
so I downloaded glom revision 2057 using svn but when I start the install process, I get errors.
[max localhost glom]$ sudo ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr/local
- glib-gettextize.
./autogen.sh: line 56: glib-gettextize: command not found
How can I get further?
What do I need to do?

Cheers
Max