Re: Compile Ver 1.13.9 on Ubuntu 9.10 - Karmic Koala

Murray,
First off let me apologize for taking even more of your precious development time, with
support questions.

Your email was so very helpful!  From your answer, I gleaned the necessary information
to make my decision on the testing & use of your Software.  Unfortunately, this small
piss ant won't be making any Donations for your Development or software, as I have
un-installed it.

Hopefully, other Ants that are doing research on this type of software will stumble across
this thread and make their own decisions accordingly.

You Chaps.....Have a Nice Day!

lk