Re: Related records

On Tue, 2009-09-29 at 13:16 +0200, alessio c wrote:

If you have time, I also would ask if there is the possibility to open
the related record in a new window. When I click on the folder of the
portal it takes me to the record of the child table and it is perfect,
but if I want to go back I should write a script for this.

If you just go back to the table via the Tables menu, then you should be
taken to the record that you were previously looking at.

Also, your related record's details layout probably has an [Open] button
next to the ID that was used in the relationship. This will take you
back to the parent record too. That might not be obvious to every user,
of course.

There is no full navigation history in Glom, though I guess this could
be done if someone wanted to code it. Likewise, at the moment there is
no way to specify that Glom should open tables in new windows.