Re: Question

On Mon, 2009-09-28 at 13:52 +0200, Marc-Andre Menard wrote:
I have read about glom, and before going into the download or forum
registration here is the most important question I have...

I need to be able to create a database and let the customer fill it.
The website must be fill with content from the database

So I need to be able to query the database from php ,Will I be able to
do that with your solution ?

Glom uses PostgreSQL, so you can access that from PHP as you normally
would.