Re: Related records

I keep receiving this error:

ERROR:  duplicate key value violates unique constraint "ComanyID_key"

But my relationship are the same of the project example.

Alessio

2009/9/29 alessio c <viandante68 gmail com>
Hi,

I don't know if you guys have read my previous email.

I am having problem in using the related records object. I have enabled the editing and the automatic creation of records, but if I create a record in the portal it doesn't automatically create the related foreign key.

Are there any advices on how to use the portal in Glom? Because in Filemaker I was using it without problems, I guess it's only a different approach that I still don't know well.

Please, some help, it's a stupid question, but there is no documentation on it!

Alessio.