Re: Related records

On Tue, 2009-09-29 at 09:51 +0200, alessio c wrote:
I keep receiving this error:

ERROR:  duplicate key value violates unique constraint "ComanyID_key"

But my relationship are the same of the project example.

I suspect that your relationship doesn't make sense somehow. For
instance, maybe you are trying to use the related table's primary key as
a to key from the first table. Glom would then be trying to set the
related table's primary key to match the from field in the parent table.

We should probably try to prevent you from doing this.

I could check if you can send me the .glom file.

Alessio