Re: bugs and questions

On Sat, 2008-01-26 at 23:13 +0100, TEK-en wrote:
First I would like to explain that I run Glom in swedish so I have translated
menues and so therefore some might not be accurate.

I run Glom 1.6.6 on Ubuntu 7.10
Bugs:
1. as developer
detail view
developer/layout
highlight field comments and choose Formating
click on Use adapted formatting
check Muli-line 4-lines
OK close

the comments-field is now 4-lines
I close Glome

Open the same db again and the comments-field is just 1 line
it has lost the information regarding how many lines.

2. as developer
detail view
developer/fields
highlight comments-field and choose open
third tab standardformating/check multiline 4-lines save close
No effect on the comments-field it's still just 1-line

I fixed this in svn, and will publish new tarballs (and a new Ubuntu
package) in the next day or so. Thanks for identifying the problem, but
please use bugzilla so I am less likely to forget to fix it. This is the
change in svn:

2008-01-28  Murray Cumming  <murrayc murrayc com>

        * glom/libglom/document/document_glom.cc:
load_after_layout_item_field():
        Call set_full_field_details() on the layout item, so we load the
correct
        formatting for that field type. For instance, this means we do not
lose
        the multiline formatting option when loading.
        Thanks to Göran (TEK-en) for finding this bug.