[Glade-users] loading image resources from relative directories

Hello, I have a problem regarding using glade with image data in
subdirectories.

I have a .ui file in a directory, with a 'icons' subdirectory

./example.ui
./icons/icon.svg
./icons/icon2.svg

I have many GtkImage where 'pixbuf' property is set to 'icons/icon.svg',
'icons/icon2.svg' ecc.

Finally, I have added this to the .ui definiton:

<requires lib="gtk+" version="3.20"/>
  <!-- interface-local-resource-path . -->

But Glade doesn't show icons. Is there a way to get this to work?
Many thanks!