[Glade-users] Building a simple composite widget?

On Thu, 2018-02-22 at 09:07 -0600, Pat Riehecky wrote:

How would I attach a GtkListStore with pre-populated values to this
item?

Same as in the example you sent, but it will only show up at runtime
not in Glade, since with the simple catalog I sent before you are
telling Glade there is a class MyComboBox that derives from GtkComboBox
but nothing else, it does not know what the widget is actually like
but it will still save the class as MyComboBox so that when you load it
in your app it will create the real class

btw you can drop by to irc at irc.gimp.net #glade

cheers

JP