[Glade-users] New Installation from Librecore

Sorry, this mail fell through the cracks.

The warning:

Gtk-WARNING **: Unknown type < define a new column > spevified in
treemodel Number_List

Is particularly telling, this is a string from the list store editor
which should really only appear in the editor, the fact that you have
that in your glade file means that some bug caused it to be saved in
the file.

I'm not sure how it can be possible that this glade file ever worked
before, this probably means you are looking at the loaded/saved
version which probably introduced that bug, are you sure these are the
warning messages you originally encountered before loading/saving the
file ?

If the glade file is not particularly sensitive information, it would
be really nice if you could attach a before/after glade file to a bug
report at:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=glade ideally with
some steps to reproduce the error.

In any case, it looks like you just have an extra column definition in
the xml for some unexplained reason, and deleting that column should
get things up and running again.

Note that the other errors:

   Gtk-WARNING **: ../../src/gtk/gtkliststore.c:516: Invalid type (null)

This one is caused by the previous one which specifies a bogus type
named "< define a new column >"

  Gtk-Message: GtkDialog mapped without a transient parent. This is discouraged.

This one can be safely ignored, it's a recommendation from the GTK+ team.

To fix it, you can call gtk_window_set_transient_for() on the dialog,
setting the parent window of the dialog, ensuring that the said dialog
always remains stacked above your application's main window - but as I
said, it's just discouraged and should be harmless to just leave it as
is.