[Glade-users] Glade 3.20.0 Released!

On Tue, 22 Mar 2016 15:10:47 -0300
Juan Pablo Ugarte <juanpablougarte at gmail.com> wrote:

Glade 3.20 is a new stable release for GNOME 3.20

Hi Juan Pablo.

Last week, I installed gtk+ 3.20, and today I used (the previously installed)
glade-3.18.3. I had a a few strange problems - such as: after some 12 hours of
inactivity, I could not switch to the workspace where glade was open. It always
skipped that workspace...

So, I compiled & installed glade 3.20, and all seems well (still have to wait
12 hours :)  I noticed though that 'margins' are not rendered on
opening an project (they are 0px). On clicking '+', the margin jumps to 5px
(the project's value was 4), and is then shown correctly.

Still, there are 5 or 6 widgets with margins, and to get a correct idea of
the layout, I have to do this with each of them.

Example: I have a GtkFrame with a GtkEntry in it. The entry has 4px left and
right margin. On opening the project, there is no margin at all.

Any workarounds or other suggestions?

John