[Glade-users] New Installation from Librecore

First I was using the version that was distributed last year (I believe that
was 3.8.3).
And I always believe in using the latest version of a distribution.

In the mean time I found the folowing when starting my program with the run
button:

Gtk-WARNING **: Unknown type < define a new column > spevified in treemodel
Number_List

Gtk-WARNING **: ../../src/gtk/gtkliststore.c:516: Invalid type (null)

Gtk-Message: GtkDialog mapped without a transient parent. This is
discouraged.

I do start the program with the lines:

Gtk_New (Builder);
Error_nr := Add_From_File (Builder, "Program.glade", Error'Access);
if Error /= null then
   -- Create an Error Message Window in case the an error resulted from
Add_From_File
   answer := Message_Dialog( Msg     => "No correct file wth the name
""Program.glade""",
                             Buttons => Button_OK,
                             Title   => "Error");
   Error_Free (Error);
   return;
end if;

As I did with the last version also.
This means that the Error messages in the GPS occur before the Message Box
appears.

At the top of the file I do have:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- Generated with glade 3.16.1 -->