[Glade-users] GUI project with Glade --- feasibility?

I have been using Python 2.7 for sometime now and it has become my favorite
programming language. However, I have very little experience with using Python
to create GUI applications for Windows. It seems that Glade might simplify this
type of project.

More specifically I have Python 2.7.5 installed on a Windows Vista (32-bit)
platform. I have been working on the design of a GUI project in which on the top
menu there will be a help entry (at the right most position) with a drop down
submenu that will contain a help item. If this is clicked on with the left mouse
button of a mouse then an HTML file (one that contains help information for the
user of the GUI) will be displayed. It is important that this HTML file is
displayed in a separate form (or window) and *does not need an online
connection* to a web browser (e.g. FireFox). This displayed, read only HTML,
will contain local links, embedded images and videos, etc. It should be treated
as if it were being displayed by a web browser (e.g. the user should be able to
move to different topics, scroll, view a video, etc.), but a browser is not
required.

Is such a project feasible with Glade? If yes, then any useful
pointers/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
--
*Virgil* Oland Sunset