[Glade-users] Glade application language

Dear Glade Users,

I Wonder if some of you could help me in forcing Glade to use English as
it's default language. I'm running Windows 7 x64 HUN, so Glade tries to use
the Hungarian language by default. Although this is very nice, I would
prefer the English version. I treid to change the Windows Locale and the
keyboard language, but none of them helped.

I use Glade 3.14, download from here:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/glade/3.14/

I would really appreciate if you could help me.

Your Sincerely

D?vid P?ter J?nosa