[Glade-users] Caps Lock indicator in GtkEntry

Hi,

    I have a gtk application in which password is one of the field. For
password gtk entry the caps lock indicatory is not working as expected.

Case 1: Caps Lock is off

              If the cursor is in gtk entry, and if i press caps lock the
indicator is not displayed immediately. If i'll go to the other entry and
again come back to password field then only indicator is displayed.

Case 2: Caps Lock is on

              If the cursor is in gtk entry, and if i press caps lock the
indicator is still displayed. If i'll go to the other entry and again come
back to password field then only indicator is not displayed.

If anyone know the solution, Please let me know.

Thanks in Advance...........