[Glade-users] Glade 3.16.0 Released!

On Wed, 2013-10-02 at 17:29 +0200, Domenico Ferrari wrote:
Great news! But where is the precompiled version for windows? When
will it be available?

I do not know, I did not made a binary release because the cross
compiler I use (mingw64 on debian) is older than the one used to cross
compile the binaries dependencies I use (Opensuse Build service) and
there is a missing symbol in the C++ runtime.

Anyways, we do not have resources to maintain binaries.

So my question is, how can we get some?

greets

Juan Pablo