[Glade-users] Problem with palette and scrolling

On Mon, 2013-09-30 at 21:34 +0000, Teekin Red wrote:
[...]

To be precise:

1. Scroll down the palette.

2. Attempt to hover mouse over any item at the bottom.

3. Palette "jumps (scrolls) upward.

The result is that I am entirely unable to select the item at the
bottom or in fact to examine what they do via mouse-over tooltips.

Yeah this is a known bug, and its in GtkToolPalette. I think it was
fixed in a recent version of Gtk. which one do you have?

I am running Debian and have gtk  3.8.4 and can not reproduce it

Btw you should be able to reproduce it in gtk3-demo

greets

Juan Pablo