[Glade-users] Glade performance unbearably slow

Well, thanks for the help. I'll see how the project develops. I can still
just write code instead of using a GUI editor until it either gets faster
or I get a normal computer. :)
And Qt, as far as I know, is free. Not sure about the licensing details,
though.
I just prefer the GTK way of doing this.

Matej