[Glade-users] Glade performance unbearably slow

Hello everyone, I'd really like to use Glade but on my machine and system,
it runs unbearably slow. Anything I click takes several seconds (and it
seems like the same interval) every time. Does anyone know how to fix this?

My Glade version as reported by the package manager is 3.10.2, my gtk3
version 3.2.2.

I don't know if it's relevant, but on startup glade reports:
  GladeUI-Message: No displayable values for property
GtkMessageDialog::message-type
  GladeUI-Message: No displayable values for property GtkTreeSelection::mode
  GladeUI-Message: 14 missing displayable value for
GtkCellRendererAccel::accel-mods

Thanks!