[Glade-users] Running glade 3.10.

On Sun, 2011-04-10 at 20:58 -0300, John Coppens wrote:
On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 20:46:02 -0300
John Coppens <john at jcoppens.com> wrote:

I can't remember adding these manually to initrc, wouldn't have left the ':'
and I normally wouldn't do so without adding any comment. But maybe it
was a moment of weakness ;)

Ok... Found out that xfce4 installs those definitions in its xinitrc.

Not entirely compatible with the newest glade 3.10.xx, is it?

No it's not, I guess strictly speaking it should be fixed by
adding new environment variables for Glade >= 3.10.

I had not thought of that problem and I dont really like
the idea of adding new env var names but I guess it's
the only thing to do.

I'll rename the env vars to something new soon unless
there are any other ideas/solutions.

John
Glade-users maillist  -  Glade-users at lists.ximian.com