[Glade-users] Running glade 3.10.

On Sun, 2011-04-10 at 15:18 -0300, John Coppens wrote:
On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 13:56:36 +0900
Tristan Van Berkom <tristanvb at openismus.com> wrote:

$ GLADE_MODULE_PATH=/usr/lib64/glade glade

No, I was a little suspicious that your GLADE_MODULE_PATH may have
been to blame for loading the old modules which link to GTK+.

Sorry, forgot to mention that I tried

$ GLADE_MODULE_PATH=/usr/lib64/glade/modules glade

too, but no luck.

Re: the configure line used, I always use:

./configure --prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib64 --sysconfdir=/etc

libgladeui was installed in /usr/lib64, so I guess I did use the
correct command.

very odd indeed this.

And this is a linux distro you're compiling on ?

At compile time, if you make with V=1 to get the output
on the console... what is the value printed for the modules dir ?

With my setup building into /opt/devel I get:
    -DGLADE_MODULESDIR="\"/opt/devel/lib64/glade/modules\""
(this compiler flag should be defined when building in the
'gladeui/' subdir).

This variable is declared as "$(pkglibdir)/modules" in the makefile.

And that value is used directly as the primary module search path
for any platform that is no osx or win32 (on win32/osx we use something
a little different to get the paths at runtime).

John
Glade-users maillist  -  Glade-users at lists.ximian.com