[Glade-users] Glade - Create my own function

Hi.

I have taken care of all 3 things.
When I click on the button the following error comes:
"(my_app:2408): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_file_chooser_get_filename: assertion
`GTK_IS_FILE_CHOOSER (chooser)' failed
Segmentation fault"

This error is probably not directly related to the Glade/GtkBuilder.
All one can derive from this error that
gtk_file_chooser_get_filename() function fails to validate first
parameter.

Would it be easier if I mailed you the code on your personal email?

You can mail it, but better yet would be to paste it somewhere on the
web (pastebin.org is the usual place where I post my code).

Tadej

--
Tadej Borov?ak
tadeboro.blogspot.com