[Glade-users] Glade - Create my own function

Hello.

I am just learning glade. I would like to make my own function (one that is
not belonging to the GTK+ available functions) and have it be called by a
button. I have one file called "main.c" and another called "main.glade".

I tried keeping the function, let's call it "myFunction()", in the file
main.c and calling it in glade in the button properties -> signals in the
handler tab. This did not work.

Can someone pls advise on how to add my own function to be called when i
press the button? I have googled a lot to no avail.

Thanks in advance.
Regards
Agam Dua