[Glade-users] Glade - Create my own function

Hi Tadej

Thank you so much for your quick response! :)

I have taken care of all 3 things.

When I click on the button the following error comes:

*"(my_app:2408): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_file_chooser_get_filename: assertion
`GTK_IS_FILE_CHOOSER (chooser)' failed*
*Segmentation fault"*
*
*
Would it be easier if I mailed you the code on your personal email?
*
*
I am newbie.. so sorry if these are basic questions..

Thanks in advance.
Agam