[Glade-users] Solaris 10 - Which Glade Version to Use?

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 8:33 AM, Damon Register
<damon.w.register at lmco.com> wrote:
On 4/26/2010 1:06 AM, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
I think that this is a simple case of your work development environment
being out of date.
Since I too use Solaris at work, this thread caught my attention. ?I
read all the items from this thread but am not sure how you concluded
that his system is out of date. ?What did I miss?

You may have missed an irc discussion (I may also be mistaken
that this is the same system we're talking about here).

Which is why I started with:
   Here are the simple facts, from what I understand you want
to write an application that is targeting a system that runs GTK+ 2.12

My guess is that he wants to create GtkBuilder files using GTK+ 2.12.
(note this is a guess because the words Solaris and GTK+ 2.12 are
fresh on my mind from a recent irc discussion).

I dont know which Solaris version ships which GTK+ version, but you need
at least GTK+ 2.14 to run Glade 3.6 (which will consequently let you create
interfaces up to GTK+ 2.16), or you need GTK+ 2.20 to run latest Glade 3.7.