[Glade-users] working with glade-3 problem

Hi.

Every time I make a change to my GUI with glade-3
interface designer I have to rewrite my event handlers.
I write "ruby-glade-create-template (glade file) > (ruby file)"  so my (ruby
file) doesn't have the code I wrote manually.
How can I overcome this so that I don't have to rewrite my event hanlders
all the time ?
Can I use diff command or is there a standard way of donig this ?

Thanks
Haris